COVID-19 Safety Protocol
During this challenging time, the health and well-being of our employees and our customers is of paramount importance. In accordance with guidelines established by the Government and public health authorities, we at IMA Solutions are making efforts to facilitate a safe environment in our clinic settings. To that end, we have implemented a number of safety measures since the very beginning of the pandemic, which include the following:
- 48-24 hour pre-screening communication to examinees for select assessors.
- All individuals in our facility inclusive of employees and examinees will be asked to adhere to social/physical distancing protocols. This will include reducing the number of examinees in our waiting rooms and other physical restrictions where appropriate and possible. Measures for maintaining physical distance in our workplace include: (when appropriate and possible)
- Reducing the number of individuals in the waiting room at any given time.
- Asking the examinees who visit our office/clinic to arrive unaccompanied if possible (no friends or family).
- Working offsite or remotely for both our employees and our visiting physicians (working from home policy in place).
- Posting of signage throughout our facilities asking our visitors to adhere to social distancing protocols and other physical restrictions where appropriate and possible.
- Limiting the contact with external distributors of medical records packages by asking our clients to send records electronically whenever possible.
- Upon arrival to our office, examinees are asked to fill out a pre-screening questionnaire. We ask that examinees arrive for their assessment on their own and are not accompanied by family or friends.
- Increased cleaning efforts, including the provision of disinfecting wipes for cleaning high-touch surfaces and exam rooms between assessments.
- Employees, examinees and assessors are instructed not to enter the premises if symptoms are present.
- Examinees, assessors and employees of IMA Solutions are required to wear face masks at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be accessible at the entrance to our facility, in common areas as well as in each exam room.
- Signage has been posted throughout our facility reminding individuals not to enter if they are currently presenting with COVID-19 symptoms, and to practice good hygiene.
- We have implemented cleaning protocols for all common areas and surfaces such as washrooms, medical tools, shared tables, desk, light switches, door handles, etc.
- IMA Solutions will continue to implement other health and safety practices that are in keeping with the practices recommended by the public health authorities. We are constantly monitoring the updates and recommendations of WHO, and the Government of Canada, and will continue to provide updates as things progress.
As you know, the science and guidelines regarding COVID-19 are constantly changing. As industry guidance and government requirements change, IMA Solutions will adapt its procedures accordingly. If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information on IMA Solutions’ COVID-19 measures: